There are lots of different ways to rejuvenate the eyes, depending on what the problem is, what’s causing it and what results you’re expecting to see. Options can include:
- Dermal fillers – known as tear trough fillers, these can help plump the pockets under the eyes that can sag and wrinkle over time.
- Wrinkle treatment – this can soften lines and wrinkles around the eyes, such as crow’s feet.
- Brow lift – using our wrinkle treatment, you can effectively ‘open’ the eyes and tighten the brow area, rejuvenating your appearance.
- HydraFacial – this pigmentation-correcting treatment can help lighten dark circles.
- AlumierMD peels – these can help lift and brighten the complexion.